Employment Discrimination (EEOC)
The Law Office of Jonathan Bell accepts claims involving Employment Law Litigation. Discrimination can occur in numerous forms, including (but not limited to) day to day harassment, suspensions, disciplines, non-selection for a promotion and wrongful termination.
There are both State and Federal Laws that protect employees from discrimination. One must seek assistance and guidance from a competent attorney to determine which laws apply to your case.
The Law Office of Jonathan Bell handles the following types of discrimination cases:
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination (homosexuality, bisexuality or asexuality, whether actual or perceived)
- Sexual Harassment
- Gender or Sex Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Retaliation Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Employer Retaliation for engaging in Protected Activity
- Marital Status Discrimination (married, divorced, single, separated or widowed).
- Prior Arrest/Conviction Record